Saturday, July 28, 2012

ツ ♥ Poetry~Reflection of my feelings ♥ ツ: ** Ants **





ツ ♥ Poetry~Reflection of my feelings ♥ ツ: ** Ants **:  Wondered what's there to read about these tiny creatures! Well I'll tell you what we can learn from them Lesso...





i comments ツ

4 Comments ♥ ツ

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my space :) Please do not spam!

Vaccinius said...

I read your post about the ants. Lovely. Nature is truly symbolic and there is much to learn.

(。◕‿◕。)

Sagittarian said...

Hmmm,..:) Hi! ) Hope all is well Valli! I miss your blog :) Keep sharing!:)

Simran said...

Valli!! :)

Surprised with this post! I never gave a thought to those little Ants and the message they do convey with their activities.
Brilliant you :)
Reading you makes me think and happy!Thanks for writing such sweet posts!

Keep sharing Valli and I miss our talks and feelings share.
Take care!

Sri Valli said...

Anders

True! Thanks for the read :)

Sagi
Hello...I'm fine Sagi...How r u? Take care :)

Simi...
Thank you so much Simi....Hope to see you soon..All the best for your exams!

 

Poetry - Reflection of my feelings ♥ ツ . Design By: SkinCorner Sri Valli