Sunday, September 27, 2009

About My Blog





poetry

My blog titled 'Poetry - Reflection of my feelings' is all about poetry and some random scribblings I post when thoughts strike my mind. I just scribble what I feel, sometimes what I dream or imagine and sometimes what I experience or go through, it's just the reflection of the state of my mind at that particular moment.

I express myself better by writing than by speaking. So, I chose writing as a medium to express my thoughts and ideas and share my feelings. And hence, I can proudly say that my pen speaks louder than my lips :)

Writing is the fuel that ignites happiness to my soul. Writing is the rain that quenches my heart's thirst.

Initially, I started blogging just to kill my boredom. But, now it has become an important aspect of my life that gives me loads of happiness and satisfaction. It is a beautiful place where I virtually reside.

I hope you will have a good time reading my blog :) Please feel free to post your comments or suggestions as they will encourage and motivate me to write better.

Thank you :)

Grab my button :)



Poetry ~ Reflection of my feelings





i comments ツ

16 Comments ♥ ツ

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my space :) Please do not spam!

Leighton said...

Love your blog! Especially the mouse pencil with the stars that fall out of it.

Poetry and Music is the language of the soul.

Sri Valli said...

ThanQ Leighton...:]
Keep visiting my blog

Anonymous said...

Chala bagundi :D

Mohammad Fanirifanto said...

Very nice blog ..
Just keep write Val, and I will read all ..

Nice to see u ..

Narasimha Reddy.P said...

hiiiiiiiiii valli!!!!!!!!!!i am waiting 4 ur new blog updates!!!!!!

ManBelowAverage said...

with sprinkling stars and soulful music,you welcome your visitors....the free verse and haiku with a slice of life...reasons enough for passersby to keep visiting your blog!! :)

Rahul said...

Hmm, pretty interesting appearance as well as contents! Keep posting, Valli. :))

Rahul

Abhishek Dudeja said...

You have a very beautiful blog :)

- http://www.iandpeople.com

Words N Me said...

can i grab ur button and put it on my blog?

Sri Valli said...

@Words N Me

Yes sure dear!
Thanks for adding it to your blog :)

Anonymous said...

I totally loved the theme of your blog, shooting stars everywhere its very different experience and makes one feel like staying on your site for some more time.
Good poems too, keep it up

ajesh26 said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I don't dare call my poetry poetry, so I call them Pomes. Poetry for me drains me too much.

Sonali Mukherji said...

very nice blog...:)

Sweta Sarangi said...

Your blog is unique. A creative blog with lots of literary stuffs to read. I love the twinkling stars.
I like it very much!!!
:)

Ashok Jha said...

poetry & love are substitute of each other ,also its soothing effect is very big stress buster.

Sindhu Devi K said...

Nice to be connected to a creative person :) Following you on FB and Google Friend Connect :) Happy crafting, keep smiling :) TC!

Regards,
Sindhu
Tantu
The Arts & Me

 

Poetry - Reflection of my feelings ♥ ツ . Design By: SkinCorner Sri Valli