Saturday, November 19, 2011

Another 'ME'





fake smile

Just because I stay silent
It doesn't mean, I have a heart of stone
Yes, It does hurt a lot
It's not shown on my face, but felt deep in my heart alone



i comments ツ

12 Comments ♥ ツ

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my space :) Please do not spam!

Beyond Horizon said...

Eyes are mirror of our soul, if your heart aches, eyes will reflect.

Lovely eyes :)

Simran said...

Awww...Sad sad?
It happens and hurts a lot!
Beautiful and touching post as always..

But stay smiling because here's your sissy can't see you sad...
And yes dear I'll be away from fb and blogging for a month because of my exams.. But will come and read your posts in between :)

Hugs and smiles!!
Take care

Achyuth said...

Four lines and a photo, and a post that moved me to the core. Whatever it is, I hope you get through it. Beautiful words.
I found this on indi btw :)



It may sound naive, but it may make you feel a little better. I wrote a post about the whole world stopping in time, and everything becoming still. If you have time, give it a read, enter into your own static world, a world only for yourself, and populate it with whatever you want. It'll be lovely, I think :)

http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=90039

Kitty said...

Even though you wear a smile on your face, your sad eyes say a lot !
Beautiful blog with nice poems ! :)

PhilO♥ said...

Pain and the feelings of our heart is something which only we can know. It is up to us to express :)
Loved it..

Saru Singhal said...

Indeed many things are stored which we cant express...

Profound!

Sri Valli said...

Thanks for the read Beyond Horizon :)
Thanks Simy...All the best for your exams...Do well :)
Thanks for the read Achyuth :)
Thanks for the read Kitty :)
Thanks for the read Philo :)
Thanks for the read Saru :)

Louise Hernan said...

Only 4 little lines yet SO powerful - and sad. Nice poem Valli!! :)

Sri Valli said...

Thanks for read Louise :)

Rahul Bhatia said...

So much said in so few words!

Sri Valli said...

Thanks for the read Rahul Bhatia :)

Anonymous said...

wow superb. very nice. no words to say... i like it so much


Watch this video Child Labor Sexually abused in india

 

Poetry - Reflection of my feelings ♥ ツ . Design By: SkinCorner Sri Valli