Sunday, April 14, 2013

I love the night sky ♥






(A tiny animated picture I've done using MS Paint and Photoscape)


My heart flutters with joy when I gaze at the vast night sky!



i comments ツ

21 Comments ♥ ツ

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my space :) Please do not spam!

CYNOSURE said...

Its always one of the best feelings to look at night sky... :)

RAN IN JAN said...

indeed

Ritesh Agarwal said...

nice quaint touch....

Ashna said...

Believe it or not, I have a strange fascination for the sky, especially at night! I love it!
Nice illustration, too! :D

Jyoti Mishra said...

its very beautiful..
we gaze at stars, and feel like twinkling like them for forever :)

Anonymous said...

Nice try !

Amrit Sinha said...

Such a cute night sky :-)

Bhavana Lalwani said...

I loved this b/w image . sply the lil girl :)

Namrota said...

Thats so cute :)

Nilanjana Bose said...

I love the night skies too!

Unknown said...

the stars in the black sky looks great...

Vishal Rathod said...

Good one Valli

Travel India

Anonymous said...

very creative Valli !! impressed !!

Rahul Bhatia said...

Night sky is a canvas of black beauty... well portrayed!

indu chhibber said...

Even i love star gazing.
Valli is it you on the moon?Cute painting!

Rajesh said...

Very beautiful.

Rat said...

very pretty.. esp. the little girl swinging in the moon.. lovely imagination. :-)

Unknown said...

beautiful as always ..its a pleasure to come back to your blog :)

Indrani said...

Lovely work.

Anonymous said...

Cute!! I love looking up for constellations. Orion is my favourite one. I just can't stop gazing at it.

Giridharan J said...

'Hi, I loved it! I've written a poem that might compliment your picture. Please take a look. I hope you'll like it.
http://giridharanj.blogspot.in/2014/12/under-moonlit-sky.html

 

Poetry - Reflection of my feelings ♥ ツ . Design By: SkinCorner Sri Valli