Sunday, July 01, 2012

Colorful kites






(Photo by Lawrence Goldman)

Decorated sky;
full of colorful kites..
Who needs a rainbow?

Written for One Single Impression



i comments ツ

7 Comments ♥ ツ

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my space :) Please do not spam!

Panchali said...

Valli....this is just so beautiful.:))

Am unable to open Indibloggers site, hence can't vote there...:(

Bruce Miller said...

Wow, never thought of kites as being sky decorations, but they really are. Nicely done!

Ramesh Sood said...

What a thought...ah, beautiful pictures..loved your take on the prompt.. I too have the combination of Kite and Rainbow..

Jessy John said...

Beautifully said!

Amrit Sinha said...

Colorful kites ... loved the lyrics too :-)

Simran said...

Aww! A good ques :)

P.S.-I liked your pic in about me section :)
Lots of Love!
Keep writing!

gabrielle said...

a beautiful sky celebration

 

Poetry - Reflection of my feelings ♥ ツ . Design By: SkinCorner Sri Valli