Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Your love...







Your love nurtured my innocence
kept the child in me alive

Your love filled the voids
voids deep in my heart which once made me feel empty

Your love healed old scarred memories
by replacing them with joyful ones

Your love wiped away my tears
calmed all my fears

Your love has grown a garden of joy
on a heart parched and made barren with sorrow

Your love listened to my silence
the music of unexpressed emotions

Your love made me complete
finding the every missing part of me

Your love gave me freedom
freedom to be just "Myself"

Your love... Your love is priceless gift
The best thing I've ever experienced



i comments ツ

17 Comments ♥ ツ

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my space :) Please do not spam!

Unknown said...

beautiful expression :-)
Cheers, Archana - www.drishti.co

Unknown said...

Wow! So lovely! I am going to share this with my husband :) Thanks
http://www.crimsonapril.com

Locomente said...

Words filled with love, thankfulness and gratitude...
Very well expressed Valli - as usual...
Really miss you in blogosphere... :(

Shamsud Ahmed said...

Simple and very nicely written. Thanks for sharing

Cifar said...

a true love is what gives you freedom to be yourself, truly wonderful piece

Renu Vyas said...

loved it ! :)

M S Mahawar said...

Lovely Poem!


Love Song | Lovelorn Poetry

Saru Singhal said...

True love always brings out the best in us and keep us happy.

Beautiful poem, Valli. Welcome back!

Alok singhal said...

Wow, beautiful poem!

Ph_ said...

Wonderful!!

Rahul Bhatia said...

Lovely:)

Ashitha said...

Beautiful imagery of love, Sri ... Stay Blessed!

Unknown said...

Wow! What lovely poem......

https://selfdrivetrips.wordpress.com/

Amrit Sinha said...

There is nothing more beautiful than true love :-)

Bikram said...

That is a lovely poem ... hello How are you ..

Bikram's

Unknown said...

Beautifully written...

sathish said...

words overflowed from heart...

 

Poetry - Reflection of my feelings ♥ ツ . Design By: SkinCorner Sri Valli