Thursday, October 04, 2012

Rain drops fall as glee






(Photo credits: Mayer of London)

Sipping cup of tea,
pitter patter melody;
rain drops fall as glee!


Written for Tackle it Tuesday



i comments ツ

11 Comments ♥ ツ

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my space :) Please do not spam!

Green Speck said...

This was beautiful !!!

Ghazala Hossain said...

Pitter patter is definitely melody :))

Kristjaan Panneman said...

Awesome haiku ... the sound of rain against the window a lovely melody. As I write this comment I take a sip of my coffee (I am not a tea drinker) and listen to the music on your weblog. Brings a warm Autumn feeling in my mind. Very soothing. Thank you Valli for sharing a wonderful feeling reflected in a nice haiku.

Namaste

Ranita Sinha said...

Your Haiku reminds me of my nursery rhymes..Peter Patter rain drops I m wet through..lovely lines Valli..and visiting your blog is always a treat..

Kathy Donlan said...

So cozy. I actually like the rhyme in this one. Adds to the simple, childlike feel. Well done!

Loredana Donovan said...

Oh wow, we were both inspired by rain and tea. So interesting we wrote a similar haiku with similar photo! :) Lovely :)

Moonomo said...

Awoo!! So cool- :))

It tastes every drops!

Locomente said...

So simple...
Yet beautiful

shalinijena said...

First of al the pic so goes with the words.
second - ur blog's one of the cutest ones I ever saw, specially in blogspot :)

notleilani said...

Simply capturing!

Sri Valli said...

Thanks for the read Everyone :)

 

Poetry - Reflection of my feelings ♥ ツ . Design By: SkinCorner Sri Valli