Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Explore yourself!





peacock feather

Try different things!
Explore yourself and pull out
your hidden talents!

I never knew I could draw or write until I tried

Written for Sensational Haiku Wednesday



i comments ツ

10 Comments ♥ ツ

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my space :) Please do not spam!

joanne said...

I KNOW I cannot draw - but I can write and love to do just that!

Tara Tyler said...

sweetness! love the message, never give up on yourself!

carol l mckenna said...

Wonderfully inspiring haiku ~~ thanks, namaste, (A Creative Harbor)

Mark said...

It's the trying that's lacking in many people...

Glad YOU tried!

She Has a Talent

Jennifer said...

It's true, you never know until you try!

Linc said...

This is wonderful :) I especially love the image.

kaykuala said...

It's a fruitful discovery. You've done very well for yourself,Valli! Nice haiku!

Hank

Amrit Sinha said...

That's a nice message ... I completely agree with it :-)

Simran said...

Beautiful your art! :)
I am your fan!

Sri Valli said...

Thank you all :)
Thanks Simi <3

 

Poetry - Reflection of my feelings ♥ ツ . Design By: SkinCorner Sri Valli