Monday, December 02, 2013

Rainbow dreams





rainbow girl
(Image taken from here)

Hope kisses
aim; rainbow dreams paint
my heart sky

--------

What's rainbow?
Nature's painting on
sky canvas!


Written for Haiku Heights



i comments ツ

13 Comments ♥ ツ

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my space :) Please do not spam!

Amrit Sinha said...

Beautiful ... the second one caught my fancy :-)

Reading Pleasure said...

So nicely done!

Kalpana Solsi said...

sky is a huge canvas and hope is painted rainbow. very beautiful

alicekeysmd said...

I like "hope kisses". Sweet.

Siny U K Nair said...

Super :)

Noopur Kothari said...

Beautiful rainbow :)

Usha Menon said...

Very impressive! I loved the concept ' rainbow is a paint on the canvas,sky'.

Reshma said...

Loved the images you have painted with words :)

Rahul Bhatia said...

Rainbow.. so well portrayed:)

Tarang Sinha said...

Lovely set!:)

Simran said...

Valli, I've tagged you Here
Let me know your response :)

eof777 said...

Another lovely addition to the rainbow haiku collections. ;-)
Eliz

Locomente said...

I have one haiku on similar lines of ur 2nd one written long before...
But the poetic imagination in your 1st one is awesome!

 

Poetry - Reflection of my feelings ♥ ツ . Design By: SkinCorner Sri Valli