Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sweet mischief!






(Image taken from here)

Lumps of sweet mischief
in her eyes burst as
laughter on her lips!


Written for One Single Impression



i comments ツ

9 Comments ♥ ツ

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my space :) Please do not spam!

Unknown said...

Reminds me of-" ... No time to wait till her mouth can : Enrich the smile her eyes began ... " (W.H.Davies) Nice read. :)

jelai♥ said...

one simple photo but brings such meaning to you. So great♥
by the way, i tagged you on my latest post.. JUst kindly check that out sweet ;-)

Shilpa said...

So sweet and pretty poem! I love the photo :)

Thanks for the visit Valli... I appreciate your comment.

Hugs nd Kiss
Shilpa

Amrit Sinha said...

The sweetness reflects in the words ... nice one :-)

Rahul Bhatia said...

Very Sweet!

Locomente said...

Sweeet indeeed....

jelai♥ said...

hope you could follow me back dear ♥ Looking forward ;-)

гαvι said...

=]

Sri Valli said...

Thanks for the read everyone!

 

Poetry - Reflection of my feelings ♥ ツ . Design By: SkinCorner Sri Valli