Monday, June 18, 2012

Lonely victim






(Image taken from here)

Abandoned student;
sits alone on bench's corner
waiting for new friend

Written for One Single Impression



i comments ツ

7 Comments ♥ ツ

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my space :) Please do not spam!

Simran said...

sweet! :)
wishing a good company

Amrit Sinha said...

good one..reminded me of my school days :-)

✿Sie✿ said...

bringing back from my school days..I was a loner too..visiting you Valli ;)

Rahul Bhatia said...

Loneliness in so few words:) Nice Valli!

CYNOSURE said...

very well written...A perfect description of a lonely victim... :)

joanne said...

I think I was that kid - always waiting for a friend......made me rather sad, but hopeful, at least for him.....

⁂ܓVållῐ ⁂ܓ☺ said...

Thanks for the read everyone :)

 

Poetry - Reflection of my feelings ♥ ツ . Design By: SkinCorner Sri Valli