Saturday, April 21, 2012

Serendipity






(Image taken from here)

Bright sunshine, sudden
raindrops - rainbow emerges
Serendipity

Written for Haiku Heights



i comments ツ

13 Comments ♥ ツ

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my space :) Please do not spam!

Pranita said...

I lovvv rainbows! :) I ve been lucky only once to see a real bright rainbow! Serendipity indeed!


The magic that is Serendipity - A Haiku.

Jinksy said...

And a double one, at that! :)

Jaideep said...

Rainbows!. lovely :)

CYNOSURE said...

that perfect one... :)

Simran said...

Pleasing! :)

Punam said...

I somehow always perceive rainbows as a divine bridge that is gonna take me to the other side of the horizon, but then, I also do believe that one day, my Knight is gonna arrive on white horse wearing a shining armour.. so u can imagine!!
Beautiful little lines.
TC!

Mohinee said...

It happens, really beautiful pic and words like raindrops.

PattiKen said...

Nice, and beautiful picture.

Loredana Donovan said...

Beautiful haiku and image to match! I love rainbows! :)

Ellecee said...

Beautiful haiku and photo. I have bee enjoying all of your recent posts but have been unable to comment because of slow Internet service. I want you to know that I really enjoy your writing.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

You never know when a rainbow will appear, and it's always a delight when it does!

“Serendipitous Shadows”

zongrik said...

how pretty


altered states

☂☆ Vållῐ ★♬ said...

Thanks for the read everyone :)

 

Poetry - Reflection of my feelings ♥ ツ . Design By: SkinCorner Sri Valli