Monday, March 19, 2012

Blue memories






(Image taken from here)

Pinches my heart deep
Doesn't let me sleep; haunting
blue memories!!


Written for Haiku Heights



i comments ツ

6 Comments ♥ ツ

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my space :) Please do not spam!

Simran said...

Nicely written..
and a perfect image :)

Sagittarian said...

hmm, sad.. feeling blue sometimes made us awake even in the middle of the night..hope you are just fine Valli. muaaahhh..:)

A Walk In My Heart said...

Nicely done!

Tarang Sinha said...

Nice!
You have been tagged! Please visit my blog to know more:)

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Now, if my memories were blue, I'd be ecstatic, because blue is my favorite color!

Shadowy Blue Haiku

☂☆ Vållῐ ★♬ said...

Thanks for the read Simi, Sagittarian, Tarang, Magical Mystical Teacher

 

Poetry - Reflection of my feelings ♥ ツ . Design By: SkinCorner Sri Valli