Friday, February 17, 2012

Waiting for him to comeback






(Photo by AppleBlossomsPhotography)

Had a fight with him
Unnecessarily, Ah!!
Hate myself for this!

Waiting for him with
tired eyes, worried heart,Pleading
each second 'Comeback!!...'






i comments ツ

11 Comments ♥ ツ

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my space :) Please do not spam!

vivinfrance said...

excellent. I hope he does come back!

... said...

Nicely done!

Lolamouse said...

I can relate to this!

Grace said...

Well I hope this has a happy ending ~

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Why are we so quick to blame ourselves for the spats which seem to be an inevitable part of relationships? It takes two to make a fight...

Waiting for the Women

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Thank you for not using word verification on your comments. It makes it so much easier to leave a comment!

Kalyan said...

just look back he came but you are failing to receive him....

becca givens said...

tired eyes, worried heart, pleading

... I can feel that pain.

Sri Valli said...

Thanks for the read Vivinfrance,Pranali,Lolamouse,Grace,Magical Mystical Teacher,Kalyan and Becca :)

Amber said...

Aww! so painfully hopeful!

Someone is Special said...

let him comeback soon Valli!

 

Poetry - Reflection of my feelings ♥ ツ . Design By: SkinCorner Sri Valli