Sunday, February 26, 2012

I am not alone






(Image taken from here)

I am not alone
anymore, God wiped my tears away
with the hands of my friend






i comments ツ

14 Comments ♥ ツ

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my space :) Please do not spam!

✿Sie✿ said...

I love it Valli..this is painful but it is reality..passing by..have a happy Sunday *hugs* ;)

Susie Clevenger said...

so beautiful...

Confused Soul said...

beautiful :)

Chèvrefeuille said...

What a lovely haiku you have written Valli. Very touching. Thanks for sharing.

Asni said...

At least there is hope! Wonderful!

Parmita said...

This is so touching. The photo compliments the words. Nice one!

My Unfinished Life said...

such a heart tugging image and words to go along with it!!!!

http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.in/

Dee........ said...

Very touchy :( loved it

becca givens said...

Love the direction you took this one. Very nice!

I did not have the "heart" to go with the realism of either image today ...so here is my lighter Day 26.

Someone is Special said...

Great God wipe the tears.. SmileS..

-- said...

Beautiful and original!

Andy Sewina said...

And what an amazing friend!

zongrik said...

the hand of god on the friend

⁂ܓVållῐ ⁂ܓ☺ said...

Thanks for the read Sie,Susie,Confused soul,Chevrefeuille,Asni,Sui,Shooting star,Dee...,Becca,Someone is special,Princess Fiona,SweetTalkingGuy,Zongrik :)

 

Poetry - Reflection of my feelings ♥ ツ . Design By: SkinCorner Sri Valli