Friday, July 29, 2011

A note to my future boyfriend :)






(Photo by FatoOoma Qatar)

Dear future boyfriend,
 

I don't expect you to be handsome or smart
But, I expect you will love me with all your heart
I don't expect costly gifts from you
But, Even a single flower with all your heart will do
I don't want you to spend your entire time with me
But, I expect some quality time, Even if it's 5 minutes when you're free
I don't mind if you spend time with other girls, No!!..I'm not jealous,I have trust!!
But, I expect you to never ever break my trust
I don't expect you to remember me each & every second, In your busy time
But, When you're free I expect you will miss my presence at least once, sometime
I don't want you to say 'I love you' many times a day
But, I expect you really mean it, Even if it is once that you say

....to be continued...Need to add more :)



i comments ツ

18 Comments ♥ ツ

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my space :) Please do not spam!

Hemant said...

Good one.....actually I also got some inspiration to write about my future girlfriend ;)

Vaisakhi said...

very sweet...i dont know who n how ur future bf is gonna be but i m 120% sure he is gonna be very lucky to have u....:)

Anonymous said...

That was very very sweet :) The title made me smile , it still does :):)it reminds me of some words I had written about my future husband too :)I am sure , you will get a lovely husband , and when he reads this , he will be having the broadest smile on his face :)

Beyond Horizon said...

'I don't expect it'....Loved it, as expectations hurt

wonder what more lovely words you add!!! :)

Sri Valli said...

Thanks for the read Hemant...Glad that u got an idea

Thanks for the read Vaisakhi....Oh...am blushing...Thanks for your kind words

Thanks for the read Aarthi..:) good that u related..:) It's a lovely feeling if he smiles after reading this :)

Thanks for the read Beyond Horizon :)

Anonymous said...

awww......seo sweet :)

Jayashree Srivatsan said...

Hi, Nice post...Once you are actually in a relationship u'll realize that you were wrong about somethings you expected out of your own self...Like 'I am ok if you spend just 5 mins quality time' may change to 'So you like watching cricket! better than talking to me! Boooo Hooo!!!!' ha ha

Sri Valli said...

Chintan thanks for the read :)

jaish_vats
Haha...who can predict future...But yeah I have these opinions now...
I can't say my mind set will the be the same in the future...

Let us see...in the future whether what I wrote and what I am are same or not...:D

I don't mind if he spends time on cricket...coz I too love cricket and it's my fav sport :)

Thanks for the read :)

Naaz said...

A very sweet note to a bf valli :)

hope wherever he is, he reads this...

Sri Valli said...

Thanks for the read Naaz

smiling soul said...

oh oh valli!! i didnt know how i missed ur sweet dream about him...nice one still eager to know that "to be continued part" ...:)

Ravi said...

Good one

Sri Valli said...

Sowmya, telugu..
Thanks for the read :)

Revathi Muthukumar said...

Nice valli :) keep writing more :)

Xain said...

THIS ONE OF THE FEW BEST SHORT POEMS I EVER READ.
KEEP IT UP :)

happy quotes said...

true expectations.....nice..

muni said...

lovely..........

gunjan kumar said...

beautiful...i read some of the posts of yours.It was nice and beautifully crafted.I will say , you have summarised your sentiments in a nice way.
superlike.

 

Poetry - Reflection of my feelings ♥ ツ . Design By: SkinCorner Sri Valli